Saturday, August 28, 2010

videos from the summer

So I have finally figured out how to upload movies to youtube and embed them in my blog. It is very simple actually.

I have been bad about sharing recent photos and videos with friends and family and as I know how quickly the kids change I am making a committment to be better at it so expect more frequent photos and videos as these kiddos are pretty damn cute as you can see in this next video.




Hendrik at 20 months shakin his booty on one of the balance boards I made. Too bad you can't hear the music.



The videos I have of Noah just aren't as cute as Hendrik's but he deserves some equal time here so here is Noah on the balance board.



This summer we went to my family's camp near Board's Crossing on the Stanislaus river. We were there with four generations of the family including my grandfather who has been camping there since he was Noah's age - about 90 years. Here we are at the gorge down river from camp.



Here is another adorable one of Hendrik. This is in front of our camp at board's Crossing.

No comments: